Under the GM Mobility Reimbursement Program, a customer may be reimbursed up to $1,000 of the cost of any eligible aftermarket adaptive equipment when installed on any eligible purchased or leased new vehicle manufactured by GM, including Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, HUMMER, Oldsmobile, Pontiac and Saturn divisions.
To take advantage of the GM Mobility Reimbursement Program, vehicles must be adapted within 12 months from the date of purchase/lease and a claim submitted within 90 days from the date of adaptation. Please call the GM Mobility Assistance Center at 1-800-323-9935 (TTY 1-800-833-9935) with any questions. In Canada call 800-263-3777 or 905-644-6624.
Through the GM Mobility Reimbursement Program, new vehicle purchasers/lessees who install eligible adaptive mobility equipment on their new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicles can receive up to a $1,0001 reimbursement for the cost of the equipment.
Two extra years of standard OnStar®2 service, at no additional cost on all 2011–2013 Chevrolet, Buick and GMC vehicles equipped with OnStar. The Directions & Connections® Plan is standard for six months on most 2011-2013 GM vehicles.
Taking advantage of both offers is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Buy or lease an eligible, new 2011–2013 Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle equipped with OnStar.
- Purchase and install (or reinstall) your eligible adaptive mobility equipment.
- Apply for GM Mobility Reimbursement:
Download an Application Form
Request an Application by Mail
The purchaser and a GM dealer representative will need to complete and sign the reimbursement application. Submit the application with a paid receipt for the mobility equipment and installation.
If you’re uncertain of the eligibility of the adaptive equipment or vehicle you’re considering purchasing or leasing, call the GM Mobility Assistance Center at 1-800-323-9935. See an example of a completed GM Mobility Reimbursement application form.
The GM Mobility Reimbursement Program3 offer with OnStar is valid through 9/30/12. To qualify for the reimbursement offer, vehicles must be adapted and a claim must be submitted within 6 months from the date of purchase/lease. To take advantage of the OnStar® offer, vehicle must be equipped with OnStar. The OnStar offer has no redeemable cash value and is nontransferable. Other program rules apply. For offer details, visit your local dealer/retailer or call the GM Mobility Assistance Center at 1-800-323-9935
Saturn will reimburse you for the cost of mobility equipment, including installation, for the actual amount up to $1,000. This is available on an eligible new or unused, certified label used, or leased Saturn. Leased vehicles are eligible with written permission from the lessor. For more information, contact the Saturn Mobility Program, toll free at 800-553-6000 (TTY Users: 800-833-6000). In Canada call 800-553-6000.
- Determine your state’s driver’s license requirements.
- Evaluate your needs – Contact VMi New England for further information.
- Select the right vehicle – Consult with aevaluator at VMi New England Mobility Center and adaptive installer to determine the best Honda model to meet your needs.
- Go to a qualified mobility equipment installer like VMi New England Mobility Center – Shop around and ask about qualifications, capabilities, experience, warranty coverage and service.
- Obtain training on the use of the new equipment – When this process is complete, follow the guidelines and complete and submit an application for assistance to recover up to $1,000 of the cost of your adaptive equipment and/or conversion.