When you no longer want or need your wheelchair van, we’ll buy it back all most every-brand. It doesn’t get easier than that!
To sell a professionally modified wheelchair vehicle back to us is a smart, stress-free option. While there are many dealerships were different, were a mobility center specializing in assistive technology for your wheelchair van. VMi New England knows the true value of your conversion and the resale value of your minivan.
Our buy-back option saves you time and money. Avoid internet scams, haggling over prices on the phone. We will even buy AMS Legend, Edge, or Edge II brand wheelchair vans as long as they meet our guidelines and are in good working condition. Simply come to our mobility center with your van and our expert mobility consultants will give you a price quote. Sell a wheelchair van for fast and easy cash through our direct buy program — we offer some of the best prices in the industry.
Basic Guidelines for Wheelchair Van Buy-Back:
- Toyota, Honda, Chrysler and Dodge – no more than 10 years old
- Volkswagen – 2009 or newer
- Honda – 2010 or newer
- Less than 75,000 miles
- Must be in good working condition
- Must be accident-free
You’ll need some general information about your used wheelchair van to complete the form:
- Make, model and year
- Trim level
- General working condition
- Service records
- Automatic or manual transmission
- Interior and exterior condition
- Asking price
- Any remaining money owed on loan
- Your contact information (name, phone, e-mail address, street address)
- Pictures of your minivan (not required but definitely helps)
- Detailed description of both the mechanical and cosmetic condition
- Any factory or aftermarket features (i.e. DVD, sunroof)
We reserve the right to refuse a sale due to misrepresentation of the minivan.
Our mobility professional will need to conduct a detailed inspection of the minivan at our mobility center.