The Boston Ability Center recognizes that raising children of all abilities can be challenging. The Boston Ability Center seeks to empower families through the sharing of knowledge and to support families through simple acts of caring.
At The Boston Ability Center, our goal is to create a community where children develop skills and friendships and where families feel empowered by knowledge and support.
We will continue to add links of interest to our families here so check back often.
– Bina Farm, enrichment programs for all
– Executive function: A new lens for viewing your child
– MASS SPED resources for families and children
– Miracle League of Massachusetts, baseball for all
– Special Education Blogs: the Top 50
– Therapeutic horseback riding program at Lovelane
– Waypoint Adventure, outdoor adventures for all abilities and interests