Ford Mobility Motoring Program
The Ford Mobility Motoring Program offers financial assistance of up to $1,000 on new Ford Motor Company vehicle purchases or leases. For more information, contact the Ford Mobility Motoring Program toll free at 800-952-2248 (TTY Users: 800-833-0312). In Canada call 800-565-8985.
The reimbursement process is quick and easy. Once your vehicle has been purchased and adaptive equipment installation is completed, your dealer will assist you in submitting your claim. Your dealer will need the following documentation:
- Vehicle Bill of Sale – must have the VIN included
- Paid Adaptive Equipment Invoice – should be dated and marked paid
Your reimbursement check will then arrive directly from Ford Motor Company, usually within two to four weeks.
- Determine your state’s driver’s license requirements.
- Evaluate your needs – Contact VMi New England for further information.
- Select the right vehicle – Consult with aevaluator at VMi New England Mobility Center and adaptive installer to determine the best Honda model to meet your needs.
- Go to a qualified mobility equipment installer like VMi New England Mobility Center – Shop around and ask about qualifications, capabilities, experience, warranty coverage and service.
- Obtain training on the use of the new equipment – When this process is complete, follow the guidelines and complete and submit an application for assistance to recover up to $1,000 of the cost of your adaptive equipment and/or conversion.